Valid State Issued identification is required to purchase a firearm.
Minimum Age to purchase is 18 for shotgun or non-regulated rifle. Must be 21 or older to purchase a handgun, semi-automatic rifle, or receiver.
Must Successfully pass background check (concealed carry as of July 2019 no longer in the state of Washington serves as a background for firearm purchases and a background must be done for each firearm purchase transaction):
- There is a possibility of being “delayed” up to 3- business days;
- If delayed, we will contact you the minute it is proceeded;
- If you’ve ever been delayed in the past, background checks will typically always get delayed;
- In the event you are delayed, be prepared to wait for legal clearance.
- Shotgun and non-regulated rifles are OFTEN same day walk out if no delays upon background.
- Pistol and semi-automatic rifles can take as much as 10-days for approval. Semi-automatic rifles is a mandatory 10day waiting period in the state of WA.
- 1639 certification is required for all Semi-automatic rifle purchases in the state of WA and will be required to be verified before the background check is performed.
Non-regulated Rifles or Shotguns may be sold to out of state residents, provided all laws concerning the sale or possession of that firearm are maintained in that jurisdiction.
By Law handguns sold over the counter at SlapShot USA must be to Washington residents only–
- For out of state residents, handguns must be shipped to your local FFL dealer for legal transfer;
- Similarly, some states (not Washington) require all long guns to be shipped back to local FFL’s for legal transfer. Know your states laws.