Transfer Arrangements please contact your local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer in your area to arrange legal transfer.
- Make sure the dealer agrees to the transfer;
- Make sure to address all fees (i.e. dealer transfer and any state / local registration);
- If unsure about possession or ownership of the firearm you intend to purchase online, please ask for clarification from your local FFL dealer;
- Ensure you are able to pass the background check. Again, if unsure, ask your local FFL for clarification on all federal, state or local requirements that may apply to your situation
- If you’re unable to find a dealer, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
- Additional shipping and insurance rates may apply.