Our SP3-Carry ammunition will be your new go to for 9mm! With reduced recoil and maximum stopping power this round is made with a Lehigh Defense Controlled Fracture bullet combined with SlapShot development experience.
SlapShot 9mm ammunition utilizes the 380 Auto Controlled Fracturing 75gr bullet. These bullets are designed to deliver maximum terminal performance. Controlled Fracturing Bullets are produced from solid copper and are pre-stressed at specific points so that after a predetermined penetration depth, the razor-edge petals deploy, releasing an energy spike and then separate and radiate outward from the primary path of the bullet. The bullet shank, now back to bore diameter, continues penetrating straight and deep along the initial impact path.
- 75grain Lehigh Defense Slug
- 1470 FPS
- Copper Hollow-point
- 20 rounds per box
- Controlled Fracturing Slug
- A minimum of four separate wound channels resulting in extensive damage
- Exceptional accuracy from the advanced manufacturing process
- Razor sharp petals for maximum terminal performance
- Deep penetrating base projectile
- Expansion is initiated by hydraulic energy – expansion only where it is required