The Right Firearm at the Right Price
If you have a firearm you’re looking to sell, but aren’t sure how to set a fair price, come to the experts at SlapShot USA in Longview WA. With our firearms consignment services, we’ll work with you to not only set a fair price but also put your firearm on display to ensure you get that price!
- Seller contacts us to schedule an evaluation of firearms for consignment
- Bring in firearms for inspection and evaluation (We will not be providing a pricing for the firearm, just a clear if the gun is something we are willing to consign. Please come with your own pricing in mind to consign a firearm.)
- NO FEE for rejected firearms for consignments
- Consignments will draw a SlapShot Consignment Agreement
- Consignment dealer fee: $25 per sold firearm or 15% of the sale, which ever is greater
- Firearms are sold as is, if you would like them cleaned to increase chances of sale we will clean it for $25 per firearm (additional gunsmithing fees may apply)
- For posting firearms across online and social media platforms it is an additional fees may apply (this will include photographing, posting and monitoring).
ATF REQUIREMENTS: Firearms received for sale on consignment must be entered in the licensee’s acquisition and disposition record. The sale of a consignment firearm is handled in the same manner as other firearm sales.
Return of any consigned firearms by the licensee to the consignor must be entered in the licensee’s disposition record. An ATF Form 4473 and a NICS check must be completed prior to the return of such firearms.
[18 U.S.C. 923(g); 27 CFR 478.122, 478.123, 478.124 and 478.125]
Click on a category below to see the questions in each section, then click on a question to see a detailed answer.