OUR SHIPPING POLICIES AND INFORMATION
Note: Due to the increased demand for products, shipping lead times have been extended. Please bear with us as we are diligently trying to expedite orders and get them out as fast as we can. We GREATLY appreciate your patience.
- We do not guarantee that boxes and cases will arrive intact (damaged goods are reported to the shipping carrier).
- We typically ship via UPS and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can arrange to ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
- We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
- Incorrect items: If a product is not the product that you ordered, we will either replace the product or give you a full refund if returned within 10 days of receipt. We cannot replace products that have been used.
- Special Order Items may not be returned.
By federal law, we will not ship firearms directly to your home. They will only be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your area. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge for the transfer. Virtually any dealer will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and you will typically be charged a transfer fee ranging around $25.00 to $50.00.
Notify your dealer that they may either fax us a copy of their license or e-mail it to us. Our fax number is (360) 703-3123 and our e-mail address is email@example.com
It is important to make sure that your name is somewhere attached with the dealer’s license so that we know to apply it to your order. If it is not, shipping times will be delayed.
Long guns and pistols will be shipped by UPS Ground or USPS Ground (which ever is more economical).
Ammunition is shipped UPS direct to resident. Ammunition cannot be left at the door, be sure to track your package and communicate with your local UPS for deliver. If you live in a restricted state for ammunition purchasing we can transfer ammunition to a local FFL. Be sure to check with your local FFL to see if they charge additional fees for ammunition transfers.
We offer products for sale that may be restricted in certain areas by Local, State and/or Federal laws. In addition, certain shipping restrictions apply to some products, such as firearms and ammunition. It is up to the customer to know the latest Local, State, and Federal laws in your area, before placing orders, or making any purchase. SlapShot USA abides by all laws and regulations, and is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. However, we cannot grant the right or authority to our customers to purchase items which may be regulated or prohibited by such laws. Items advertised, or offered for sale in this website, are not for sale in any city, county, or state, in which the possession or sale of the item(s) is prohibited. Products will not be shipped to restricted areas.
The shipping date will depend on when we receive the local gun dealer’s FFL copy, and when funds have been properly posted. We cannot ship your firearm until we have a current, signed copy of your local dealer’s FFL license. Please call your dealer and make sure he/she knows to expect a firearm from us. Typical shipping and processing times, for in-stock guns, can range from 3 – 10 business days, depending on the distance and carrier. Other products have similar shipping times.